Fees & Insurance
All you need to know about billing and coverage
- Be a legal resident of Oklahoma and have a valid proof of residency i.e. driver's license, state identification card.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your legal guardian or parent guardian accompany you to the doctor's appointment and also obtain approval from another physician prior to the visit.
- SENIORS and VETERANS are eligible for the discount rate of $225.00
- For patients who do not have any medical records or proof of their condition, may see the doctor to verify their current medical diagnosis for an additional $50.00 prior to the medical marijuana evaluation.
PATIENT VISITOR GUIDE
Plan your visit to our clinic: Patient Visitor Guide
- Medical Marijuana Evaluation: $250
- OMMA Application: $100
- Physical Evaluation(Optional): $50
- Individuals who provide acceptable proof of Medicaid (SoonerCare) or Medicare enrollment will pay a reduced OMMA fee of $20.
- Tulsa Higher Care Clinic can provide online payments for the OMMA application fee to patients who can provide cash payments for the fee at the time of their visit.
Due to federal Regulations we are unable to accept any medical insurance providers for our services.